Christmas is almost here and I still don't have gifts. I need to go shopping but man do I not like that. If I still had the credit card I'd just shop on line.
listen heres a joke
A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia.
The doctor gave him a thorough examination, found
absolutely nothing physically wrong with him, and
then told him, "Listen, if you ever expect to cure your
insomnia, you just have to stop taking your troubles
to bed with you."
"I know," said the man, "but I can't. My wife refuses
to sleep alone."
hehe heh
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you're having so many troubles. Surely it's nothing that "a big ole pot o' beans" won't fix?
Thanks for entering my giveaways. I really wish you and your family a prosperous and healthy new year!
Post a Comment